Nicole Sullivan Recounts ‘Cell Phone Incident’ With Sons


The presence of brotherly love in Nicole Sullivan’s household is still up in the air. Although the actress and her husband Jason Packham made the decision to let nature take its course between their sons Dashel Pierce, 2 ½, and Beckett Edward, 11 weeks, she tells Celebrity Baby Blog the sibling pair are still on shaky ground.

“There was an incident with a cell phone on the head, but other than that [Dashel] is doing pretty well,” she shared while attending the March of Dimes 4th Annual Celebration of Babies luncheon. “All I know is I looked over and there was a cell phone on the baby’s head and the baby was crying. I was like, ‘Well, I don’t know how that went down.’”

However, there seems to be light at the end of the tunnel! “He laughs at him and thinks he’s funny,” Nicole says of toddler. Hopeful that their relationship will improve with time, the mother-of-two can’t help but envision her future filled with trips to the hospital.

“Listen, they’re going to be wrestling, I’m going to be taking them to the emergency room. Who am I kidding. They are going to be fighting all the time, but that’s what it’s all about.”

Despite a few bumps in the road, motherhood has been smooth sailing the second time around. As she’s no longer “freaking out every two seconds,” a “much more relaxed” Nicole has shifted her priorities, focusing her attention on the future of her family.

“Before I had kids, I would be out nursing a hangover, hanging out going to breakfast,” she admits, “and instead I’m here dedicating my time to making sure the world is a better place. That’s because I want my kids to grow up somewhere where they learn to give back.”

Posted by DoYouKnow | at 4:45 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment